Yes, there really are fast vs. slow weight loss exercises…
The problem is that the fast ones leave you with poor long-term results, and the slow ones take about 12-16 weeks to get you the results you’re looking for, but offer much better long-term benefits…
The good news is that if you know which ones are which you can combine them in a specific way to get the best of both worlds!
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 1952 to discover fast vs. slow weight loss exercises – Enjoy the show and let me know if you have any questions!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. Aerobic Cardio
2. Anaerobic Fitness
3. Best of the Best
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!