If you didn’t know me or had listened to my podcast for the past 6 years you may think that I’m against intermittent fasting from some of my posts…
But, the truth couldn’t be any further from that…
I’m a huge proponent of short and long fasting when it’s done right – The problem is that many people are being given potentially harmful and inaccurate advice (although most of it is unintentional)…
That’s why on today’s #CabralConcept 2062 I’d like to share with you the single biggest fasting mistake I see – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought in the comments!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. Are You Fasted?
Show Notes & Resources:
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!