We typically think of having too much stomach acid as the biggest problem people are dealing with, but in reality that is just not the case…
Many people are dealing with acid reflux, bloating, gas, constipation, or other digestive issues and one of the major contributors is actually a lack of stomach acid (especially as we age)…
Although that may not make sense at first glance, today on #CabralConcept 1824 I’d like to explain why having too little stomach acid is hurting you – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought in the comments!
– – –
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!