Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
FR: Research on Low Carb, Alcohol Upper Limits, Daily Aspirin, BPA Household Items, Ginger
We’re back with our #FridayReview!
And today we have some really interesting research on how:
- Low carb dieters die 4 years earlier?
- Alcohol harms the brain and may contribute to Alzheimer’s?
- Your daily aspirin increases internal bleeding risk?
Plus, I’ll be sharing another dozen common BPA plastic items to be aware of and keep away from your kids as well…
And finally, I’m detailing the benefits on one of my favorite herbs that calms the Vata mind & body, as well as a host of other (anti-cancer) benefits!
Tune into #CabralConcept 994 for all the details – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Even Moderate Drinking is Bad for the Brain (research)
> Low-Carb Diets Are Associated with Higher Mortality (research)
> Daily Aspirin Doesn’t Lead to Longer Life (research)
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –