On the one hand, I’m very happy to see that Ayurvedic Medicine is finally getting its day in the spotlight, but…
At the same time, I worry that its deep level of ancient teachings is becoming watered-down and viewed as more of a “fun” way to look at your health and body…
My issue with this is that if we dilute down these Ayurvedic teachings we may lose the wisdom of how to use nature to begin to heal our mind & body…
That’s why on today’s #CabralConcept 1705 I’d like to share with you the best balancing Ayurvedic herbal adaptogens for calming and energizing your nervous system and hormones – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!