WW: Are You Experiencing MOLD Toxicity Symptoms?
One of the biggest overlooked health conditions affecting millions of unsuspecting people each day is mold toxicity…
The reason I say “unsuspecting” is because mold spores can grow in any unventilated or moist environment and be invisible to the naked eye…
Plus, dozens of foods can contain toxic levels of mold that blend right into food and go unnoticed when consumed…
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 992 to see if you may be experiencing any of these mold toxicity symptoms – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Mold Toxicity Symptoms Quiz
- Do you have any congestion?
- Do your sinuses feel blocked?
- Do you get red eyes or blurred vision often?
- Do you get tearing of the eyes?
- Do you feel tired or weak?
- Do you have any shortness of breath?
- Do you get flu-like symptoms often?
- Do you get headaches?
- Do you have light sensitivity?
- Do you have forgetfulness or difficulty word-finding?
- Do you have difficulty with focus or concentration?
- Do you have any abdominal pain or bloating?
- Are you stiff upon waking or do you feel inflamed often?
- Do you have any tingling or skin-crawling sensations?
- Do you get a wild mood or appetite swings?
- Do you have any Increased urinary frequency?
- Has your thirst increased?
- Do you get a metallic taste in your mouth?
- Do you get lightheaded or dizzy often?
- Do musty odors bother you?
- Are your symptoms worse on rainy days?
- Do you work in a poorly van dilated home or building?
- Have you noticed water damage or discoloration elsewhere?
- Have you had any leaks in your home?
- Has your home or work been flooded?
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –