TT: 5 Beach or Poolside Isometric Exercises to Do This Summer
Staying in shape doesn’t have to be as hard as we make it out to be…
And yes, exercise should be a component of that, but not just in terms of transforming your physique…
Moderate exercise has been shown to help with almost every area of your life including sleep, mood, stress, aging, immunity, disease prevention, and much more…
But the key to exercise is really consistency, and that’s why on today’s #CabralConcept 902 I’m going to give you a short 5-minute isometric circuit you can do anywhere this summer – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> 5 Pool or Beachside Exercise Circuit
- Plank x 60 seconds
- Wall Sit Squat x 60 seconds
- Side Plank x 30 seconds each side
- Lunge x 30-60 seconds each side
- V-Pose x 60 seconds
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –