Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
FR: Flu Vaccine & Remedies, New Absorbable Vitamin D, Big Benefits of Vitamin K
I’m excited to bring you another #FridayRevkew where I’ll be answering your questions on the most popular topics that have come up throughout the week!
One of those questions is if it’s too late to get the flu shot and whether it’s even a good idea…
I’ll also share what to do if you end up getting a cold or flu this year and how to boost your immune system naturally!
Plus, I’ll share a brand new highly absorbable form of vitamin D3, as well as our super nutrient of the week!
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 707 for all the details – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
- Vitamin D lab test
- Daily Nutritional Support Shake
- Daily Fruit & Vegetable Blend
- Free Bottle of Vitamin D3 in January 2018 (while supplies last)
- Adult Immune Protocol
- Children’s Immune Protocol
- Full Spectrum Vitamin C
- Alkalizing Vitamin C Powder
> “The Dr. Cabral Daily Protocol” (This is what Dr. Cabral does every day!)
> Dr. Cabral Detox (The fastest way to get well, lose weight, and feel great!)
> Daily All-in-One Support Shake (The #1 recommendation in my practice)
> Daily Fruit & Vegetables blend (22 organic fruit & vegetables “greens powder”)
– – –
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –