FR: Vegan Eggnog, Certification vs. Degree, Winter Immune Boosting Formula
Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview where I’ll be sharing some of my favorite products & recommendations from my Functional Medicine practice!
But before we get to the product reviews, I want to share with you a phenomenal “vegan eggnog” recipe that will make your Holiday season that much healthier (and tastier!)…
Then, we’ll answer the question for those looking to break into the health field of whether they should go back to school for a formal degree or opt for a certification instead…
Finally, I want to share with you a powerful immune-boosting supplement package that you can use on a daily basis during the Winter months…
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 679 for all the details and recommendations – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to the episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Vegan Eggnog Recipe (recipe source: The Unconventional Baker)
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 5-6 soft pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp nutmeg (optional: + more for sprinkling)
- ⅛ tsp cloves
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Place cashews in a glass bowl and cover with very hot water. Allow cashews to soak for about 10 minutes, then strain and discard the water (this is to soften them quickly. If you want to keep the recipe raw, pre-soak cashews for at least an hour in room-temp water)(Note: if your dates are hard, soak them along with the cashews).
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process on high for a few minutes until consistency is very smooth and everything is blended together.
- Serve warm (it’ll be warm-ish from the blender), sprinkled with a dash of nutmeg on top, or chill and enjoy cold later (you can also add a few ice cubes to the blender to have a chilled version right away). Enjoy!
– – –
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –