HouseCall: Anti-depressant Alternatives, Erectile Dysfunction, Sore Throat Treatment
Can you believe another week has come and gone and already we’re back to our Sunday Cabral #HouseCall…
Today, we’re answering some excellent questions turned in by the community over the past week and I can’t wait to share those answers with you – let’s get started!
1. Jessica: Hello, Dr. Cabral! Thank you for putting out these informative podcasts. I’ve been on Zoloft consistently for about 5 years now. As a child I was told I had a chemical imbalance and have been a slave to the antidepressant ever sense. Ideally, I would really like to set myself free from it. What would you recommend taking as a healthy/natural alternative to it?
2. Thomas: I know this is a loaded question because the cause can range from low T to lack of blood flow. What are some proven strategies or supplements for ED?
3. Marie: Hello Dr. Cabral! I talk about your podcast daily and have been learning so much since discovering it last summer. My husband lost lots of weight on your 21-day detox and I took the IgG allergy test and have been really benefitting from meeting with Julia and discussing the results. From the bottom of our hearts – THANK YOU SO MUCH – for sharing your knowledge and passion – its a daily inspiration! My question is for my sister-in-law, Harmony – She’s been having a lot of neck pain and her uvula is very swollen. She went to urgent care and the Dr there told her she had a peritonsillar abscess. He gave her an antibiotic shot and a prescription for Bacrum and Prednisone to take. He said she needed to get it drained by an ENT and get her tonsils removed. I was wondering if you know of any natural remedies and/or a more holistic approach to help resolve this issue.
Thank you for listening in on this great Q&A and I look forward to bringing you one of my favorite Motivation & Monday shows tomorrow!
– – –
> Or, Click the play button below to listen to the episode now
– – –
– – –
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –