Housecall: Anal Itching, Wheat vs. Wheat Grass, Is Soy Healthy, Fertility Diets
Thank you for tuning back into the Cabral #HouseCall weekend community Q&A show and we are back today with another amazing group of questions.
So let’s get started!
1. Anon: Hi Dr. Cabral. Two weeks ago, my anus started itching, especially at night. Please help! Thank you
2. Hayley: Re: the previous wheatgrass question. If I’m allergic to wheat am I allergic to the wheat seed AND grass? Or just the seed (with gluten).
3. Stef: What are your thoughts on soy? Specifically tofu?
4. Mark: Doc, This question is from a few of my friends that are now trying or have been trying to have a baby. Some of them have had some difficult miscarriages and are now dealing with the emotional stress of that loss. I also know that their doctors are putting them on some heavy hormone therapy. So one question from one of these amazing women is: if you are about to start trying to have a child what are the top 5 things to do in order to increase your chances and increase the health of the child. And what’s your protocol for helping women Who are having difficulty getting pregnant.
I hope you enjoyed today’s House Call and make sure to check out tomorrow’s Mindset & Motivation Monday show!
– – –
> Or, Click the play button below to listen to the episode now
– – –
– – –
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!