Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview where we’ll be covering the very best of the week, as well as reviewing these topics:
- Free EquiLife CBD Gummies
- BeeKeepers Naturals Propolis Throat Spray (product review)
- Sovereign Silver (product review)
- Who You Were Meant to Be (book review)
- UTI & Gut Health (research)
For all the details tune into today’s #CabralConcept 2583 – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
Show Notes & Resources:
> UTI & Gut Health Research
- Worby CJ, Schreiber HL 4th, Straub TJ, et al. Longitudinal multi-omics analyses link gut microbiome dysbiosis with recurrent urinary tract infections in women. Nat Microbiol 2022;7(5):630-639.
- Perez-Carrasco V, Soriano-Lerma A, Soriano M, et al. Urinary microbiome: yin and yang of the urinary tract. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 2021;11:617002.
- Magruder M, Sholi AN, Gong C, et al. Gut uropathogen abundance is a risk factor for development of bacteriuria and urinary tract infection. Nat Commun 2019;10(1):5521.
- Paalanne N, Husso A, Salo J, et al. Intestinal microbiome as a risk factor for urinary tract infections in children. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2018;37(10):1881-1891.
- Ruiz-Pino M, Foronda-García-Hidalgo C, Alarcón-Blanco P, Gutiérrez-Fernández J. Male genitourinary infections by Corynebacterium glucuronolyticum. A review and clinical experience. Rev Esp Quimioter 2019;32(5):479-484.
- Pereira-Pérez E, Aparicio-Gómez JA, Gómez-Camarasa C, Gutiérrez-Fernández J. A study of urinary tract infections by Streptococcus gallolyticus ssp. pasteurianus. Rev Esp Quimioter 2019;32(2):189-191.
- Garretto A, Thomas-White K, Wolfe AJ, Putonti C. Detecting viral genomes in the female urinary microbiome. J Gen Virol 2018;99(8):1141-1146.
- Kawai K, Kamochi R, Oiki S, et al. Probiotics in human gut microbiota can degrade host glycosaminoglycans. Sci Rep 2018;8(1):10674.
- Stapleton AE, Au-Yeung M, Hooton TM, et al. Randomized, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial of a Lactobacillus crispatus probiotic given intravaginally for prevention of recurrent urinary tract infection. Clin Infect Dis 2011;52(10):1212-1217.
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
- Click this link to open the Cabral Concept on Apple Podcasts
- Click “Listen On Apple Podcasts”
- Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews” section
- Click “Write a Review”