I truly believe that fasting is the closest thing that we have to the fountain of youth…
But when we talk about fasting, and what things can and can’t break a fast, it is important for us to qualify what exactly that means…
At the same time, it is also important for us to look at the reasons why we are fasting…
So on today’s #CabralConcept 2455 I’d like to go through some of the ways a fast can be broken as well as provide you with a list of the sweeteners that do & don’t break your fast – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought in the comments!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
2. Sweeteners That Break a Fast
- of sugar per serving) such as maple syrup, raw honey, cane sugar, etc.
3. Sweeteners That Won’t Break a Fast
Show Notes & Resources:
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
- Click this link to open the Cabral Concept on Apple Podcasts
- Click “Listen On Apple Podcasts”
- Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews” section
- Click “Write a Review”