I no longer consider body transformation the #1 reason to exercise…
Of course, it’s great for boosting metabolism, burning calories, preserving or adding muscle, keeping bone density, improving mitochondrial function, metabolizing glucose, and so much more…
However, there is actually really solid research showing exercise’s effect on immunity (pros and cons)…
So today on #CabralConcept 2036 I’d like to help you answer the question as to whether or not exercise lowers or improves immunity – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought in the comments!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. Take Stock
Show Notes & Resources:
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!