I have no doubt this will start as one of the more controversial shows I’ve ever done, but if you keep an open mind and stay to the end I think you’ll find the answers to:
- Is sugar the enemy?
- Is it carbs or processed carbs that cause issues?
- Could heavy fats be a hidden culprit?
- What does the science say?
- How to possibly ease carbs back into your diet
We have a lot to cover and I’ll add over a dozen scientific research studies to the show notes page, so now let’s dive into whether or not sugar and carbohydrates cause type 2 diabetes!
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 2028 for all the details – Enjoy the show and after listening let me know what you thought in the comments!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. Not All Carbohydrates are Equal
Show Notes & Resources:
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!