Right now there is a belief that it is impossible to eat healthy (and organic!) on a budget…
However, this mindset is stopping people from being able to improve their health and their family’s well-being based on media-driven falsehoods…
It’s time to say goodbye to eating pesticides (bug spray), and yes to healthy organic food!
For all the details on how to eat healthy & organic for $15 a day (shopping list included!) tune in to today’s #CabralConcept 2007 – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought in the comments!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
Dr. Cabral’s Organic Shopping List
- All-in-One Powder: $2.00 (with protein)
- 1c of berries: $1.50
- 1/4c Mac nuts raw: $1.20
- Water (free)
Breakfast Cost = $4.70
- 3c of Spring Mix Salad: $1.75
- 1 tomato: $0.60
- Carrot: $0.65
- 2 TBSP olive oil: $0.20
- 3TBSP of Hemp Hearts $3 of sardines: $2.33
Lunch Cost = $5.53
- 1-1.5c Riced Cauliflower: $0.50-.75
- 1-1.5c Broccoli :$0.60-$1.00
- Wild Salmon frozen: $4.00
- Olive oil or Organic 1/2 avocado: $1.25
Dinner Cost = $5.30 – $6.90
TOTAL COST FOR DAY = $15.53
- All foods listed above were added to my online Whole Foods shopping cart. Prices vary per area and yours may be slightly different. Choose a similar food to substitute if desired to meet budget.
- If you add avocado and hemp hearts you’ll be at $18 (still pretty good!).
- For weight gain add $1.99 per meal for a 1 pound sweet potato or yam.
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!