Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview!
Today I’m going to share with you the best of the week, reviews & research on:
- IHP Enrollment Closing
- Free Heart Rate App (product review)
- Inner Child Book Recommendations (book review)
- CBD and Pain Tolerance (research)
- Moldy Plants (research)
We’re going to review all this and much more on today’s #CabralConcept 2002– Enjoy the show!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. CBD & Pain
2. Mold & Plants
3. Heart Rate App
Show Notes & Resources:
> Learn more about the Integrative Health Practitioner Certification
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
> Dr. Cabral’s Personal Resource Page
> Apply to Dr. Cabral’s Private Practice
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Complete Minerals & Metals Test
> Complete Candida, Metabolic & Vitamins Test
> Complete Stress, Mood & Metabolism Test
> Complete Stress, Sleep & Hormones Test
> Complete Food Sensitivity Test
> Complete Omega-3 & Inflammation Test
> Complete Gut Bacteria & Parasite Test
> Comprehensive “Big 5” Lab Tests
> View all Functional Medicine lab tests
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!