I understand not everyone has this problem, but…
Many people suffer from opposite pulls from their love for their passions, work, career, or education versus relationships and family time…
I’ve spoken about my tug-of-war battles before, but I’ve been using 5 questions at the end of each week that help keep me balanced (I think they’ll be useful for you as well)…
On today’s #CabralConcept 1984 I’d like to share with you how to keep the main thing the main thing – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought in the comments below!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
3. Looking Back
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!