Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
One of my favorite quotes that cuts through all of our excuses is by Arthur Ashe:
“Start Where You Are – Use What You Have.”
This enables anyone to not discount their present hardships, but at the same time allow them to begin with what they can do and progress from there…
For all the details as to how to start to build yourself up into a life you can be proud and happy to live check out today’s #CabralConcept 1830 – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!