Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
Welcome back to today’s Friday Review where I’ll be breaking down the best of the week!
I’ll be sharing specifics on these topics:
- Happy New Year!
- Community Detox
- New Years Books and Journals
- Oil Pulling (product review)
- Virus and Pharmaceuticals (research)
- Fertility Testing for Men (research)
For all the details tune into today’s Cabral Concept 1792 – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Notes & Resources:
> Multicentric, prospective observational data show sperm capacitation predicts male fertility, and cohort comparison reveals a high prevalence of impaired capacitation in men questioning their fertility (research)
> The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro (research)
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!