Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview where I can’t wait to share with you the best of the week!
I’m looking forward to reviewing:
- Chi Running Technique
- Air Doctor Product Review
- Breathing Book Updates
- Piko Piko Energizing Breath
- New Research on Grapes
- Coffee & Tea Benefit the Liver (research)
For all the details tune into this week’s #CabralConcept 1701 – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Notes & Resources:
> Oxygen Advantage by Patrick McKeown (book)
> Breath by James Nestor (book)
> Coffee and Tea Breaks for Liver Health (research study)
> Grape intake may protect against metabolic syndrome (research)
> Video on Piko Piko Breathing
> Learn more about the Integrative Health Practitioner Certification
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
> Apply to Dr. Cabral’s Private Practice
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Complete Minerals & Metals Test
> Complete Candida, Metabolic & Vitamins Test
> Complete Stress, Mood & Metabolism Test
> Complete Stress, Sleep & Hormones Test
> Complete Food Sensitivity Test
> Complete Omega-3 & Inflammation Test
> Complete Gut Bacteria & Parasite Test
> Comprehensive “Big 5” Lab Tests
> View all Functional Medicine lab tests
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!