Cabral Concept 166

Today’s Cabral Concept is here!

TT: Should You Split Up Body Parts When Working Out?

Like most areas of life there’s not typically just one path to take, which can sometimes make finding out the correct answer more difficult…

So today, I’m going to give you both the answer for the 1% and the other 99% of the population when it comes to whether or not you should be splitting up your body parts when creating workout programs.

I’m assuming you’re part of the 99% of the population that is exercising to burn body fat, tone up and stay in good shape… But either way, I’ll explain the difference between full-body fat loss workouts and split training…

Be sure to listen in to today’s #CabralConcept podcast and enjoy the show!

– – –

Click here to listen in iTunes

Cabral Concept on iTunes

> Or, Click play button below to listen to episode now

– – –

Show Notes:

Dr. Cabral Detox

Daily All-in-one Support Shake


Run a Functional Medicine Test

View All Speciality Supplement Package

– – –

Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!

Submit your question at:

– – –

Listen to Previous Podcasts:

To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit: