WW: How Sugar Causes Cravings
You may already have an idea that sugar isn’t necessarily that good for your health, weight, or longevity…
But if that’s the case why are we so drawn to it? Why do we often crave it?
Is there a deeper reason why? Is it genetic? Do we actually need it to survive?
The new research is quite fascinating and on today’s #CabralConcept 1580 I’d like to share with you how sugar causes cravings and what you can do about it – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!