WW: Hidden Triggers for Gluten Food Sensitivity Reactions
I know that gluten is no longer the “buzzword” in the industry that it used to be, but that’s also the main reason I bring it up today…
Too often we follow the media’s lead and move onto the next hot “nutritionism” trend and forget about the truths we’ve already learned…
I want to make sure we cover how gluten can have a slow, inflammatory accumulative effect on the body that lulls us into believing it’s not so bad for us as it quietly causes a host of health issues…
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept #1454 to discover the hidden triggers for gluten food sensitivity reactions and what to watch out for – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Here are potential hidden food sources of gluten:
- soy sauce
- condiments (general)
- french fries
- shampoo/conditioner (gluten is used as a thickener)
- malt, barley malt, malt syrup, malt extract, or malt flavoring
- graham flour
- triticum vulgare
- hordeum vulgare
- hydrolyzed wheat protein
- brewer’s yeast
- oats, unless specifically labeled gluten-free
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!