FR: National Chocolate Day, Lifespan Book Review, Sleep & Depression Link, Cocoa & Memory, Processed Food & Auto-Immune Research
Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview where we are about to get into the best of this past week!
Today on the show we’ll talk about:
• Hitting 10 Million downloads
• 2 Interviews I appeared on
• The link between REM sleep & depression
• How chocolate may boost memory
• Research on processed food & auto-immune
We have a lot to cover and for all the details tune into today’s #CabralConcept 1358 – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Healthcare Entrepreur Acadamey Interview with Jason Duprat
> Healthier Podcast with Reena Jadhav
> The End of Alzheimer’s (Book)
> Lifespan by David Sinclair (Book)
> Chocolate Improves Brain Function (Research article)
> Poor REM Sleep May Increase Depression (Research Study)
> Processed Foods & Auto-Immune Link (Research Study)
> Western Diets and Increase in Disease ( Additional Research )
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!