Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
FR: UTI Research, Vitamin D & Blood Pressure Stats, Vit D Lab to Run, Detox 1 Week Later
Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview!
I don’t know about you, but this week has been a little insane ; )
It’s been great, but it seems like I’ve lived a month inside of a week…
The good news is that it is Friday and with a little time off to recharge the batteries and spend more time with family, we’ll be revved back up and ready to go on Monday!
But… before we just bypass today altogether I have a fun Friday Review show full of research to bring you! We’ll be covering:
• How water consumption affects UTIs
• What bacteria is responsible for most bladder infections
• The common fungus that causes urinary irritation
• How Vitamin D levels in expecting mothers affect their child’s blood pressure for life
• Why Vitamin D is needed for strong bones
• How lab to ask for to check your Vit. D levels
• And so much more!
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 1323 for all the details – Enjoy the show (and the coming weekend)!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Effect of Increased Daily Water Intake on Urinary Tract Infections (research study)
> Low Vitamin D at Birth Raises Risk of Higher Blood Pressure in Kids (research study)
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Supplements:
> “The Dr. Cabral Daily Protocol” (This is what Dr. Cabral does every day!)
> Dr. Cabral Detox (The fastest way to get well, lose weight, and feel great!)
> Daily Nutritional Support Shake (#1 “All-in-One recommendation in my practice)
> Daily Fruit & Vegetables Blend (22 organic fruit & vegetables “greens powder”)
> CBD Oil (Full-spectrum, 3rd part-tested & organically grown)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –