FR: Day 5 Detox, No Fun Jo, Milk Frother, Yoga of Herbs, Orthomolecular Book, Sleep with TV On
Welcome back to the #FridayReview where we are going to tackle the best of this past week!
On today’s show, I will cover:
• Recapping this Fall Detox (4 days in)
• A decaf coffee that tastes great
• Handheld milk frother
• Yoga of Herbs book review
• Putting It All Together book review
• Sleeping with the TV On (research study)
And, of course, I’ll touch on a lot more along the way during the show ; )I hope your week has been going great and now tune in to today’s #CabralConcept 1316 for all the details – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Click here to listen in iTunes
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Yoga of Herbs (book)
> Putting It All Together (book)
> Sleeping with the TV On (research)
> Learn more about the Integrative Health Practitioner Certification
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
> Apply to Dr. Cabral’s Private Practice
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
> Dr. Cabral’s “Big 5” Lab Tests
> View all Functional Medicine lab tests
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –