TT: There Is No Escaping These Toxins (What to Do)
My goal has never been to share a topic that may cause a lot of worry in people unless there is an antidote…
This is exactly the case when it comes to toxins and their inescapability in the modern world…
You’re simply not going to be able to isolate yourself from the heavy metals, plastics, VOCs, flame retardants, phthalates, PCBs, EMFs, and other pollutants…
This is why I believe it’s important you don’t deny their existence, but instead prepare yourself for how to properly block, filter, and remove them in order to keep yourself healthy and strong…
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 993 to learn more about the widespread effects of toxins and what to do about them – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Find Out Your Total Toxic Load (link podcast)
> Mold Toxicity Quiz (link podcast)
> Article by Dr. Joyce Woods
- A. Begin by thinking of your home as a toxic waste dump. The average home today contains 62 toxic chemicals – more than a chemistry lab at the turn of the century.
- B. More than 72,000 synthetic chemicals have been produced since WW II.
- C. Less than 2% of synthetic chemicals have been tested for toxicity, mutagenic, carcinogenic, or birth defects.
- D. The majority of chemicals have never been tested for long-term effects.
- E. An EPA survey concluded that indoor air was 3 to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- F. Another EPA study stated that the toxic chemicals in household cleaners are 3 times more likely to cause cancer than outdoor air.
- G. CMHC reports that houses today are so energy efficient that “outgassing” of chemicals has nowhere to go, so it builds up inside the home.
- H. We spend 90% of our time indoors, and 65% of our time at home. Moms, infants, and the elderly spend 90% of their time in the home.
- I. National Cancer Association released results of a 15-year study concluding that women who work in the home are at a 54% higher risk of developing cancer than women who work outside the home.
- J. Cancer rates have almost doubled since 1960.
- K. Cancer is the Number ONE cause of death for children.
- L. There has been a 26% increase in breast cancer since 1982. Breast cancer is the Number ONE killer of women between the ages of 35 and 54. Primary suspects are laundry detergents, household cleaners, and pesticides.
- M. There has been a call from the U.S./ Canadian Commission to ban bleach in North America. Bleach is being linked to the rising rates of breast cancer in women, reproductive problems in men, and learning and behavioral problems in children.
- N. Chemicals get into our body through inhalation, ingestion, and absorption.
- O. We breathe 10 to 20 thousand liters of air per day.
- P. There are more than 3 million poisonings every year. Household cleaners are the Number ONE cause of poisoning of children.
- Q. Since 1980, asthma has increased by 600%. The Canadian Lung Association and the Asthma Society of Canada identify common household cleaners and cosmetics as triggers.
- R. ADD/ADHD is epidemic in schools today. Behavioral problems have long been linked to exposure to toxic chemicals and molds. The use of Ritalin has skyrocketed since 1990.
- S. – Chemical and environmental sensitivities are known to cause all types of headaches.
- T. – Labeling laws do not protect the consumer – they protect big business.
- U. – The New York Poison Control Center reports that 85% of product warning labels were either inadequate or incorrect for identifying a poison, and for first aid instructions.
- V. – Formaldehyde, phenol, benzene, toluene, xylene are found in common household cleaners, cosmetics, beverages, fabrics, and cigarette smoke. These chemicals are cancer-causing and toxic to the immune system.
- W. – Chemicals are attracted to, and stored in fatty tissue. The brain is a prime target for these destructive organics because of its high-fat content and very rich blood supply.
- X. – The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health has found more than 2500 chemicals in cosmetics that are toxic, cause tumors, reproductive complications, biological mutations and skin, and eye irritations.
- Y – Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, circulatory disorders, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, depression, and hormonal problems are diseases commonly related to chemical exposure.
- Z – Pesticides only have to include active ingredients on the labels, even though the inert (inactive) ingredients may account for 99%, many of which are toxic and poisons.
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –