There has been a lot of debate on this topic over the past few thousand years, but I believe we do have a definitive answer…
That answer actually lies in how our nervous system has been genetically hard-coded to be naturally ready to take in larger amounts of food during a specific time frame during the day…
On today’s #CabralConcept 1985 we will explore all 3 main meals, as well as how intermittent fasting plays a role in what should be the biggest meal of the day – Enjoy the show and let me know your thoughts in the comments!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. Breaking a Fast
3. The Dark Hours
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!