The proverb “Nana korobi, ya oki” means “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.”
Its meaning is a powerful one that should inspire us all to not worry about how many times we get knocked down or “fail” in life, but rather if we get back up…
As we explore this topic on today’s #CabralConcept 1956 you will be able to assess your personal bounce back score and how to improve it for even greater resilience and success – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
1. Stop Counting Failures
2. Everyone Fails
3. Learn and Grow
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!