Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
Oat, soy, almond, macadamia, coconut, rice, and so many more nut milks have exploded everywhere from supermarkets to coffee shops…
But are they any better than good ol’ cow’s milk?
And if so, why, and which one is best?
That’s exactly the topic we’re going to tackle on today’s #CabralConcept 1922 on which nut milk is best and healthiest for you – enjoy the show and let me know which one is your favorite!
– – –
Show Highlights & Big Takeaways:
Recipe For Nut Milk
- 1C nut of your choice (or a combination of nuts)
- 5C filtered Water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 whole dates (optional for sweetness)
- Blend in blender
- Use nut milk bag or cheesecloth to strain and store in an airtight container
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!