It’s important to understand that you are where you are right now in life for a reason…
Sometimes that’s good and sometimes it’s bad, but nevertheless, once we accept where we are in this present moment, we then begin to take back a sense of control…
It is at this point we can decide if we want our future to resemble our past…
For details on why your past is not predictive of our future (unless you choose it to be) tune in to today’s #CabralConcept 1704 for all the details – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
Show Notes & Resources:
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!