MM: The Confident vs. Insecure Personality Quiz
How do you stack up?
Believe it or not, true confidence is something we should all strive for…
In its purest form, it does not contain any self-righteousness, putting down of others, or judging others…
That’s why on today’s #CabralConcept 1683 I’d like to share with you the confident vs. insecure personality quiz and where you may be able to improve – Enjoy the show and let me know what you thought!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
- Gives compliments
- Willing to learn from other people
- Takes responsibility for thoughts, feelings, actions, results
- Operates on principles
- Admits mistakes
- Not afraid to show flaws
- Positive thinker
- Risk Taker
- Never talks negatively about others
- Abundance mindset
- Likes spending time with people
- Accepts others differences
- Can laugh at themselves
- Makes decisions quickly
- Keeps learning and growing
- Seeks validation
- Know it all
- Makes excuses for everything
- Does what feels good
- Blames others
- Comes off as fake because they hide flaws
- Negative thinker
- Stays in comfort zone
- Scarcity mindset
- Dislikes people
- Worrys what others will think
- Can’t make decisions
- Stays stuck in old ways and bad habits
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!