FR: Eco Zip Locks, Chinese Medicine Books, Exercise Deaths, Best Time For Heart Surgery
Welcome back to this week’s #FridayReview where I cover the best of the week featuring:
* Details on our community Detox
* 2 New interviews I was on
* Exercise & anger don’t mix
* Best time for heart surgery
* Great Chinese Medicine Books
* Eco Zip lock bag review
It’s a big show packed with a lot of reviews and information so I hope you enjoy it!
For details tune into #CabralConcept 1309 – Enjoy the show and have a great weekend!
– – –
> Click here to listen in iTunes
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Afternoon Heart Surgery May Be Safer (research article)
> Exercising While Angry Triples Your Chances for a Heart Attack (research article)
> The Complete Book of Chinese Health & Healing by Daniel Reid
> The Tao of Health, Sex & Longevity by Daniel Reid
> John Lee Dumas/EO Fire 1st Interview
> John Lee Dumas/EO Fire 2nd Interview
> John Lee Dumas Podcasting Course
> Lianne Lang Interview
> Stasher Bags (eco zip locks)
> Learn more about the Integrative Health Practitioner Certification
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
> Apply to Dr. Cabral’s Private Practice
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
> Dr. Cabral’s “Big 5” Lab Tests
> View all Functional Medicine lab tests
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –