FR: Fall Community Detox, Skeeter Syndrome, Saffron Extract, ADHD Protocols
Welcome back to the #FridayReview where we’ll be covering everything from made-up clinical disease names to a powerful herbal extract being used in multiple “brain-based disorders…”
Be sure to tune into today’s show to listen in on:
• Fall Community Detox Date Announced
• Skeeter Syndrome Semantics
• Saffron Extract Research
• ADHD Protocols
• Neurotransmitter Testing
It’s going to be a fun show today so be sure to check out #CabralConcept 1302 for all the details – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Directions for setting up a free Wellevate account (You will need to set up an account in order to purchase items from this podcast)
- Follow this link to Sign Up: Wellevate
- Follow the prompts to Sign up for a Free Account
- You will be directed to Dr. Cabral’s Dispensary. Click on “Shop Dispensary”
- In the search bar type in Saffron and add to cart
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –