Cabral Concept 807
Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
HouseCall: Skin Supplements, Intestinal Cleanse, Food Testing Options, Pins & Needles While Sleeping, Fix Your Gut
Thank you for joining us for our 2nd Cabral HouseCall of the weekend!
I’m looking forward to sharing with you some of our community’s questions that have come in over the past few weeks…
Let’s get started!
Jenett: Hi Dr. Cabral, I am interested in what supplements you would recommend to help keep the skin more youthful. I heard a combination of collagen, Omega 3’s and a good probiotic, would help. Would you agree? Can you recommend good brands for these and any other supplements you might recommend? Thanks, Jenett
Dr. Dianne: Hello, I am so thankful to have been connected to Dr. Cabral and enjoy his daily podcasts. I have been through two years of tests and products to resolve Chronic GI issues without significant results until beginning with products suggested by Dr. Cabral. My Questions are in relation to directions of usage as follows;
- Intestinal Formula #1 states; “Start with 1 capsule daily. Increase by 1each day until desired effect.” Question: Once desired effect is achieved do you discontinue use (until needed) or continue with 1/day?
- Intestinal Formula #2. Is the intension to continue with the directions until the entire container is gone or until a specific result occurs.
- Intestinal Cleanse. Is this something that can be utilized during a average work schedule or is it a cleanse in which your will need consistent access to the bathroom.
Thank you, DiAnne
Steve: “Any Lab Test Now” has food sensitivity tests ranging up to around 1 grand. Is this worth it or is there a better way? Thanks, Steve
Lisa: Hi Stephen I often get pins and needles, cramping and dead legs. I am female, 34 and around 50kg/5’ 4. I do an office based job so I am sat down for most of the day, but I live in London and so I walk a lot everyday. I often find I wake up in the night with a dead leg or an arm that has gone to sleep and I can’t move – I need to physically lift it up to try and get some blood back into it. Could this be due to a magnesium deficiency? Thanks for all your invaluable advice in these podcasts – keep up the good work! Lisa
Cassi: Hi Dr. Cabral. I am trying desperately to heal my gut, but I feel like I keep taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I did your Candida protocol about a year ago and felt fantastic for around 6 months. Then I wanted to continue to the healing so tried turmuric – I was so bloated for about 2 weeks it was awful. Once I got back to “normal” I tried drinking apple cider vinegar with water in the mornings and again my stomach got extremely exacerbated and I had to do a liquid diet for a day and restrict my diet to get back to normal. The same process repeated when I started taking probiotics (I didn’t buy your brand but a well known quality one). Now I’m back to being very constipated, bloated, gassy and miserable after every meal again. I did see a NP and did a stool test, they said I had SIBO and for about 2 months took a digestive enzyme w/ meals and Biocin for 4 weeks. I felt like this did nothing whatsoever to help. Do you have any next steps recommendations? I am thinking about going strictly on youe sensitive food diet plan or a SIBO specific plan, but not sure if that’s what I should try next. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Thank you for tuning into this weekend’s Cabral HouseCalls and be sure to check back tomorrow for our Mindset & Motivation Monday show to get your week started off right!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
- Collagen powder coming soon!
- Omega-3 Support
- Daily Nutritional Support shake
- Daily Activated Multi-Vitamin
- Dr. Cabral Daily Protocol
- Daily Probiotic Support
- Alkalizing Vitamin C (powder)
- Full Spectrum Vitamin C (capsules)
- Food Sensitivity Test
- Intestinal Cleanse
- Candida & Bacterial Overgrowth Protocol
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Supplements:
> “The Dr. Cabral Daily Protocol” (This is what Dr. Cabral does every day!)
> Dr. Cabral Detox (The fastest way to get well, lose weight, and feel great!)
> Daily All-in-One Support Shake (The #1 recommendation in my practice)
> Daily Fruit & Vegetables blend (22 organic fruit & vegetables “greens powder”)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –