Cabral Concept 209
Today’s Cabral Concept is here!
FR: Alzheimer’s Prevention Diet, Best Omega-3, Acai Bowl Recipe
On today’s #FridayReview I break down the latest research showing you the best foods to eat (and what NOT to eat) in order to prevent Alzheimer’s!
And, if that wasn’t enough I’m going to give you two recommendations on certain foods and supplements you can enjoy to not only decrease inflammation in your brain, but also throughout your entire body…
Those recommendations include the best omega-3 you can take, as well as an açai smoothie bowl recipe that I’ve been enjoying a lot this summer…
Enjoy today’s #CabralConcept 209 and I’ll be back tomorrow with our community Q&A!
– – –
> Or, Click play button below to listen to episode now
– – –
Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
* Add all of the items below to a blender and then mix on low while using a hand “tamper” if you have one to mash up the frozen fruit. It should only take about 2-3 minutes and you’ll have a beautiful purple acai bowl that’s fun (and healthy!) for the whole family!
- 1c Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 packet of Sambazon Acai
- 2-3oz of Nut Milk or coconut water (may need to add more if it won’t blend)
- 1 Banana (optional)
- 2 TBSP of Udi’s Gluten-Free “Au Natural” Granola
- 1 Sliced Banana or other fresh organic fruit
- 1 TBSP of Shredded coconut, or any other of your favorite toppings!
– – –
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To Listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit: