FR: Sacha Inchi Benefits, Whole Food Bars, Parkinson’s Vitamin, Plastic in Salt, Dehydrated Children
Welcome back to the #FridayReview where we will be covering a new vegan protein, as well as a brand new product, and some great research!
Here is a breakdown of what we’ll be covering in-depth:
* Sacha Inchi seeds
* New Whole Food Bars
* Parkinson’s & Vitamin D research
* Chronic dehydration in children
* Plastic in sea salt?
Tune into today’s #CabralConcept 1330 for all the details – Enjoy the show!
– – –
> Or, click the play button below to listen to this episode now:
Show Notes & Resources:
> Low Vitamin D & Parkinson’s Link (research article)
> Statistics on Parkinson’s Disease (website)
> Table Salt Contains Plastic (research study)
> 1/5 of children in the US do not drink water (research excerpt)
> Dr. Cabral’s New Book, The Rain Barrel Effect
> Join Our Online Community (Free Q&A Facebook support group!)
Dr. Cabral’s Most Popular Lab Tests:
> Thyroid + Adrenal + Hormone Test (also known as the “weight loss test”)
Get Your Question Answered on an Upcoming House Call!
Submit your question at:
– – –
Listen to Previous Podcasts:
To listen to other episodes of the Cabral Concept, visit:
– – –
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Cabral Concept?
The best way to help me spread our mission of true natural health is to pass on the good word, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cabral-concept-by-stephen/id1071469441?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
* Thank you again and every review gets entered in my monthly contest to win great prizes!
– – –