This article will give you at least 41 tips and ideas for gaining more muscle and getting
more ripped than you can imagine.
Muscle building expert Vince DelMonte has helped over 20,000 skinny guys and consults
with fitness experts all around the world on the most critical and supporting elements to
build muscle mass and to experience consistent muscle growth.
In this article, Vince unmasks his own secrets that he used for building 41 pounds of
steel-solid muscle in only six months – without any drugs or steroids, without bogus
supplements, and while training less total hours than before.
In just weeks, you can make the same life-changing transformation. Find out his
advanced muscle building strategies on how to build muscle, fast!
Whether you approach your physique as a hobby or a job, you should not leave any
element to chance and hope it works. In order to defeat plateaus and forge a ripped and
muscular body you need all the tips and tricks you can get. None of these techniques will
work alone but by combining as many together as possible you’ll see a huge difference in
your muscle growth – faster than before.
41 Muscle Building Tips:
1. Begin with 3 full body weight training workouts every 48-hours.
2. Take your body weight in pounds and multiply it by 15 to determine your daily caloric
intake if you want to gain weight.
3. Perform only 1 exercise per body part each full-body workout but perform a different
exercise for each body part every workout. By the end of the week you’ll have hit each
muscle group three times from three different angles.
4. Consume carbohydrates in a 2:1 ratio to protein after your workout in liquid form.
5. Perform each set to muscular failure.
6. Use a training journal and track your progress.
7. Drink at least 4-6 liters of water each day.
8. Vary your rep and set schemes more frequently than any other training variable.
9. Focus on exploding up on the concentric portion of your movement and taking 3-4
seconds for the eccentric portion of your program.
10. Aim to build at least 5-6 pounds of lean muscle mass each month. Anything more will
be fat gain.
11. Eat at least 10-15 serving of fruits and vegetables each day.
12. Focus on compound movements for 80% of your workouts.
13. Alternate between dumbbells and barbells every 2 weeks.
14. Only change an exercise when you plateau on two workouts in a row.
15. Enter a fitness model or bodybuilding show or transformation contest to keep you
16. Follow a program for at least 12-16 weeks before trying your next one.
17. Pyramiding your sets to consistently increase your strength 5% each week.
18. Consume a variety of whole eggs, chicken, lean beef, fish and whole-milk throughout
the day for high quality (bioavailable) muscle building protein.
19. Use a training partner for motivation and an extra push to experience faster muscular
20. Never train hungry if you want to build muscle fast.
21. Concentrate your carbohydrates when your body needs them most – breakfast, pre
workout and post workout.
22. Ensure you do the squat and the deadlift each week to increase the release of
growth hormone and testosterone.
23. Hire a personal trainer if you have never received professional coaching on
technique and form.
24. Stretch at least half the amount of time that you lift. If you lift 3 hours a week,
schedule at least 1.5 hours of yoga or static stretching.
25. Train a muscle group through it’s entire range of motion to stimulate muscle size.
26. Use a 3-day a week 20-minute interval cardio plan, post-workout, to maximize the
muscle to fat ratio while bulking.
27. Train your most underdeveloped muscle group first in each workout.
28. Avoid processed food, packaged food and fast food.
29. Avoid protein bars and any muscle building supplement that has sucrulose,
aspartame, or other artificial or natural sweeteners.
30. Get at least 8-hours of uninterrupted sleep each night.
31. Don’t be afraid to overload your muscles with maximal resistance and miss your goal
32. Consume a combination of olive oil, fish oil, coconut oil, mixed nuts and natural
peanut butter each day to make sure you get ample healthy fats for testosterone and
other muscle building hormone production.
33. Take a complete week off after 12-16 weeks of training.
34. Get a spotter to help you with your heaviest set.
35. Have a training program. Never go to the gym without a plan.
36. Perform 5-10 minutes of dynamic stretching before each weight training workout.
37. Schedule regular ART-therapy or massage therapy to avoid injuries.
38. Cold shower after every intense weight training workout. It sucks, but it works.
39. Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass.
40. The core of your workout should revolve around squats, deadlifts, rows, presses, pull
ups, dips and weighted core work.
41. Train with someone bigger and stronger than you. You’ll be challenged and
motivated to work out harder.
No-Nonsense Muscle Building
* Add 5-6 pounds of muscle per month!
* Get ripped with 3 full-body workouts
* Develop shredded and cut abs!
* Use powerful muscle gaining nutrition
secrets for packing on muscle!
* Find out which supplements never to
use or waste your money on…